It was good

12:00 PM

Christmas Day has come and gone and not only did we survive, we had a good time! The week leading up to Christmas was very different for us this year. I was out of town for four days, Drew's grandmother was very ill and sadly, passed away exactly one week before Christmas. It was like no other Christmas I can remember.

But when Christmas Eve came, we gathered with our family and carried on with tradition. Libby enjoyed her presents and we loved seeing her tear into each one.
We had breakfast Christmas morning bright and early with our family.


And best of all, Santa came!




Check out the cute gift that Mimi created for Libby this year - her very own dress up box!


With everything a girl could want: necklaces, rings, clothes and high heels. Libby loves it!



It was a fun-filled day and I saw over and over how blessed we are. Now my house is a cluttered mess of new toys and boxes! I've been working today to regain control of it, but I see that it's not going to be an easy job. Hope your Christmas was great, too!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?