It was Fun...

7:00 AM

We kicked off the summer with Vacation Bible School. Libby actually went to two - one at our church and one at my parent's church. I worked in the four-year-old classroom. It was hard work taking care of 13 - 15 secret agents every night. 




 The last night of VBS we had a closing rally and invited parents and friends. Without warning, Georgia Kate jumped on staged and danced along with all the big kids. Can you spot her? Front and center with sunglasses on! She's got spirit! 


Not long into June, I helped host a baby shower for my Sister-in-Law. (Since then, she's had her baby - pictures in future post.) That makes four girls on the Parkman side of the family. Fun (read: emotional, crazy, trying) times for years to come!




Three cute guests: Brentley, Cayden and Libby.


The hostesses with the Mom-to-be. 


More summer updates are on the way. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?