Fall Snap Shots

12:19 PM

Another week is underway. Fall is in full effect. I have lots of cute shots to share with you from the last few weeks. 

Before we headed off to Disney World, we squeezed in several events with family and friends.


The girls and I enjoyed our annual Girls' Weekend in Panama City Beach. We all look forward to this trip. Last year we ran (my first) half marathon. So we took it easy this year and enjoyed hanging out on the beach and eating good food. Beth, Heather and Coop have a knack of making me laugh until I cry. I plan on keeping them around as long as they'll have me. 

The following weekend Libby and I teamed up with her school for a clean up day in our community. We met up with classmates and teachers at a local park to pick up trash. 

These girls make trash duty look good! :)



The same weekend we enjoyed Homecoming services at Crawford Baptist Church. We always enjoy attending special events there. Great people and lots of love!



In the recent weeks Georgia Kate has grown and changed so much. She is BURSTING with personality. She's using (mostly) complete sentences and she cracks us up constantly. 

And she expects her demands voice to be heard. We really have our work cut out with baby sister!



(Her hair...we love the sprout!)

It's a good thing so she so darn cute, because she is a lot of work! Head strong and loud, that one. 

We did lots of yard work and covered the pool for the season. Fall is here. Bring on (more) SEC football and Halloween fun. We're ready.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Beth... I remember Libby had a spout too, but I think Georgia Kate's is taller!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?