Spring Things

1:27 PM

April has been busy and full of rain. Inches and inches of rain. But when it's not pouring, we've had spring weather to enjoy.

I've put away my winter boots and started pulling out my spring and summer clothes. 

I am enjoying these cute and comfortable loafers


And I attempted my first full set of Jamberry nails. The gold and mint stripes are really cute! So far they have lasted 1.5 weeks and I've gotten numerous comments on them. 


Libby and I enjoyed a Taylor Swift-themed party last weekend. These props were cute. 



And this child...



Have a great week. May is just a few days away and we're that much closer to the end of another school year. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?