Pumpkin Patch

7:00 AM

Last week Georgia Kate went on her first field trip. I traveled with her and her class to Paradise Pumpkin Patch. 



We spent the day enjoying fun on the farm!



She got to ride on a pony. And she loved it!



She picked out her own, tiny pumpkin. 



She took advantage of each play area. 


She had fun with friends. 


We rode the cow train. 


She jumped, swam, kicked and dove all around the corn box. Like a sand box but filled with corn. 




She worked on her roping skills. 


She refused to feed the camel and made me do it. 


Georgia Kate had an awesome time on her first ever field trip. I enjoyed taking the day off and going with her. Our trip to the pumpkin patch was a great experience!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?