Here and There Fall Edition

7:00 AM

It's time to look back over the past month and share the many great moments we had. 

Mimi (my mom) sent me this precious shot of the girls. She took them to the park after school that day to enjoy the nice weather. Looks like they had fun!


Drew and Libby took in Auburn game a few weeks ago. Libby told me she had great time. She had lots of stadium snacks and even found a friend from her class to sit and play with. Drew and Libby enjoyed the afternoon together. 


My besties and I squeezed in a quick girls' trip to the beach in mid-October. We all look forward to this trip! No kids, no spouses. Just the four of us and a lot of laughs. This year's trip was memorable and we are already counting down to our next get away together. 

Love these friends, sisters and therapists. I'm thankful for your friendship!


Libby's class (and several other 2nd grade classes) hosted a PTA program. The theme was Fall. 


They sang cute songs. 


And Libby nailed her speaking part. :)


Later in the month we had our church's Homecoming service on the front lawn. The weather was nice and GK thought it was so cool to sit outside for church. 


And the last exciting event was my friend, Brook's, wedding. Brook was a scholarship student of mine several years ago. She transferred to Auburn and graduated with a degree in Communications. Not long after she graduated, she applied for an opening at the college. She was hired and then we became co-workers. 

We've both moved on to other jobs, but we've stayed friends for many years. 
She and her husband, Kasey, had a very pretty outdoor wedding overlooking a lake. 

The groom arrived by boat - Kasey loves to fish, so this was fitting...and pretty funny!


And Brook was a beautiful bride! 


I enjoyed seeing old friends at the reception and had a fun night celebrating Brook and Kasey.



Will and Andrea were good sports and let me be their date since Drew wasn't able to come with me. I think I was an entertaining third wheel. :)




Congratulations to the Kikers! Best wishes for many years of happiness! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?